WHO IS FATNY

• Ok guys, I did some really deep digging here tonight. You see, I thought about it, there was never a time Fatny was bad. He created multiple alts under Fatny but all records were good.

I ultimately stumbled across Fatny(FatnyG) beating HTF 3 or 4x in a row. Back in those days in 2006 that was a rarity for anyone to do that. There was only one person at that time who could go pound for pound with that man and that is Jermain Taylor!!!

The first Fatny account was Fatny Williams(danny3) created 7/8/2006. Jermain Taylor disappeared, no notice or anything at the end of May 2006. It is my belief that Jermain created multiple alts under the Fatny name and still continued to play.

JERMAIN TAYLOR IS FATNY, I HAVE NO DOUBT IN MY MIND!!!!

• Also take a look at the fights at that time, nobody was really beating Larry Holmes except me, Here to Fight and Jermain Taylor(All in the span of April-May 2006.) For Fatny to just come out the blue and be able to beat the both of these two 3 or 4x in a row was just impossible without it being Jermain Taylor. Also my research tells me Danny Williams is Fatny/Jermain Taylor.

• Global Moderator

@Unstoppable Has anyone fought both JT & Fatny to know what they fight like. Or is it irrelevant because there's so much time in between their fights? Fatny would have probably developed more by then.

However I don't think this is true because of this evidence....
    alt text

• Thats not the real JT

• Look at when Fatny appeared, how was he able to beat top players?

• Global Moderator

@Unstoppable I agree, it's very questionable. No one just comes out of nowhere and beats the best players. That's impossible to happen right now just because of how good the best players are. Even if Fatny came back now he'd struggle against the likes of Crank & myself

• To be fair in 2007 i was able to beat HTF multiple times but he was a tough fighter for sure however he was beatable and i had only just started in 2007.
    The problem is Mikkel made it possible for people to create alts and for me that makes people lose credibility.
    People like Faker dont like to risk their main record sometimes just in case.
    John is an example of this too even though he was a good player, he lost a lot of credibility because of the amount of alts.

• Global Moderator

@Reaper alt text
    Why are you ducking me lol is it because you were up 2 knockdowns and still lost a unanimous decision? Damn I would duck me too.

• @Reaper said in WHO IS FATNY:

ble to beat HTF multiple times but he was a tough fighter for sure however he was beatable and i had only just started in 2007.
    The problem is Mikkel made it possible for people to create alts and for me that makes people lose credibility.
    People like Faker dont like to risk their main record sometimes jus

You werent able to win 3 or 4 in a row on any. Fatny was, only JT could do that at that time. Look at the fights on both HTF and Larry in 2006, they were dominant.

• @Unstoppable lol yeah true, was nice to share the ring with him in his prime. too be fair i was a lot sharper back then. I am only like 50 % of what i use to be from 2007.

• @Faker busy thats why, no time for a boring 15 round fight

• Global Moderator

@Unstoppable What about Salvador?

• @Faker Nope, they have fought. The real JT and Fatny has never fought. Danny Williams = JT and Fatny.

There were very good alts along the way that were combined HTF/Sal I think
    XYZ
    ZYX
    Happy Killmore(Sal)

• @Faker I fought him and managed to beat him a few times in my prime, that was a good fighter. Sanchez had good combos but i could bang back then so id be able to catch him. He was a better boxer than me.

• Global Moderator

@Reaper You make me laugh, i'm very convinced your 'KO1' wins against Salvador was when he was afk. But I guess we'll never know.

• Administrators

I always thought Jermain Taylor was Tyrant

• @admin Nope, Tyrant helped both of us get better. I think JT was also clubfighter I believe

• Global Moderator

@Unstoppable Do JT and Fatny fight similarly?

• @Faker I mean at that time its tough to remember, everyone was primarily KOing each other, Title fights more so went the distance. I mean think about all the greats and Fatny was really an alt.... Not many great ones that were near his calibur at that time in 2006. I eliminated him being Larry,HTF,Lab,Sal only other possibility is JT. Even at the time M.A.B was good but I confirmed Fatny fought him too and Fernando Vargas.... It has to be JT nobody else.

• Global Moderator

@Unstoppable And it is a bit strange for Jermain Taylor to be this random player who seems to be better than most HOFers but wasn't inducted? lol

Looks like your connection to Online Boxing 2D forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.