Strip Reaper

• Inactive unstop and crank beat that ass šŸ˜‚šŸ˜€

lmfao this is too funny, homeboy stop with the Iā€™m the best talk. Got put in your place again just like last time HAHAAHAHAH

• Global Moderator

@Unstoppable Run off after 1 12 round cheese fight at 3am at night. You're trash. Fight me during the day and you'll go back to rage quitting and crying. If I wanted to beat you at night I'd have to stop training IRL and probably become shallow like yourself, start smoking cigarettes like Couture and become one disgusting mother fucker. Then maybe I'd be able to get laid by societies rejects.

• @Faker blah blah blahā€¦ as usual excuses after getting smacked around, what happened ā€œundisputedā€ LOLā€¦ talk about getting laid coming from you, obsessed loser with a video game

Go sit under a rainbow and cry little fairy, you ainā€™t the best yous a chump

• This post is deleted!

• 0_1628686173422_21D4A389-2729-4A3D-85B7-48AF4A5B483C.png

The best šŸ˜‚ā€¦ loses to the 2 top inactive players LMFAO, imagine this clown fighting in the active days

• Global Moderator

@Couture Disgusting smoker, stop mentioning me, not interested to talk to you unless you're fighting.

• @Faker youā€™re all talk buddy, you just mad Iā€™m pointing out FACTS, I never claimed to be the best like you do. You look like a joke and Iā€™m here to laugh at you, stay salty little buddy

• Global Moderator

@Couture Bottom line is that you're a smoker and you don't respect yourself. And that's why you have issues. You abuse your body and your health. That's why you always feel the need to reply. You live in an endless cycle of being down and you project it. I knew something was wrong with you when you were making so many alts on the game and on the forums. Weird dude.

• @Faker ā€œtry so hard to be relevantā€ thatā€™s all you got? No you talk too much but canā€™t back up anything you say, you act like reaper, you win here and there and only talk about your wins not your 29 other losses to the same guy lmfao

This time Iā€™m really done with your dumbass we all know youā€™re a loser now

• Global Moderator

@Couture I'm just stating facts, you abuse your body with the cigarettes and then come here to talk shit. Lol what a shallow life. How can you call anyone a loser when you're abusing your body like that. That's a big yikes.

• @Faker said in Strip Reaper:

@Unstoppable You're gonna be in for a surprise. I'm gonna knock you out. You're an old dog, and we all know you can't teach an old dog new tricks. You'll do the same bullshit headhunt for that right hand and you'll get punished. You won't win again champ, not against me I'm not the one.

I mean bruh, You can't say shit, I smoked your ass

• Global Moderator

@Unstoppable We'll see.

• @Reaper cause heā€™s a bum that likes to run his mouth, claim heā€™s the best, but get his ass whooped by 2 inactive players šŸ˜‚

• Global Moderator

@Reaper You're the last person to tell anyone to not be toxic. I'll end up beating these guys, and you know this. We'll see what happens.

Looks like your connection to Online Boxing 2D forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.