Strip Faker

• Global Moderator

@chefmike I wanna lick your face, underneath your eyelids and taste your tears. You're adorable! Your word literally has no meaning when you need to login to an alt on the forums to make a post. MMMMMM keep crying! I spanked every single last one of you who was active when I was playing. And I started playing this game YEARS after everyone was already good. YEARS after people got inducted. I can say DECADES after people got inducted.

So stop being a little hater. You little dumb ass bitch. Go outside and get some exercise old man.

• Global Moderator

@chefmike I agree with you though, I shouldn't be in the HOF. They need to make a separate page for me completely called 'God's Hall.' and put my name in there and close it off completely.

• Global Moderator

@chefmike You're literally the biggest hypocrite when you're on an alt on the forums LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

• Global Moderator

@chefmike Ducking and dodging who??? I'm not even playing the bloody game you tosser. Stop doing drugs. I've told people many times it affects your mood and it's not good for you. You'll fall into a downward spiral and pick up mental issues on the way.

• Global Moderator

@chefmike Seems like you take OB2D too seriously. I said i’m not playing the game, haven’t logged in in weeks. Couldn’t give a fuck what you think tbh, you’re just a bitter wanker at this point πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. You vets love making alt accusations yet you guys are the tramps hiding around making loads of alts. Get the fuck outta here. You talk too much shit online, get a life and do something. Stop hating. Negative for no reason. Go post on your real account or whatever you say from now further proves my point that you’re just a rat πŸ€ that just hides around. I’m not gonna bother with a hypocrite who’s talking to me VIA AN ALT. Fucking wasteman, get a life.

• Global Moderator

@chefmike Further proving my point. Keep replying on an alt.
    πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€

• Global Moderator

@chefmike Funny how you're the only dumbass who thinks I'm still playing. And yet you further prove my point by replying on an alt. πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€

• Global Moderator

@chefmike And don't say 'barely' winning a belt from Crank when Crank didn't want to fight again. I get the better of everyone on a fast connection.

• Global Moderator

@chefmike Keep replying on an alt, and keep proving my point. πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€πŸ€ πŸ€

• Global Moderator

@chefmike Everything you say is irrelevant, you're on an alt.

• Global Moderator

@chefmike You give the old generation a bad rep. I am better than you, and you're just a bitch who won't stop sucking my nuts. You must love granola!

• Global Moderator

@chefmike You’re smoking those cigarettes my man. And then you’re coming here with negativity. You almost made me think it was someone else. You’ve really got problems. This isn’t the place to solve them.

• Global Moderator

@Couture No one mentioned your name. Sal smokes cigarettes too. How can you talk about heartless when you don't even know me and you talk shit all the time? If anyone accuses me of being on an alt, it goes right over my head because I'm not there to see those accusations. And if I didn't belong why would John, Unstoppable and Crank all have me in their all time lists.

• Global Moderator

@chefmike There's a reason you feel the need to talk shit. It's not an insult, I just give you the reason to why you've made a random account on the forums and are posting shit.

And if there's another reason for this then I hope you get some help. I'm not gonna come on here and sleight a guy I don't know. I'm not you.

• Global Moderator

@Couture Whatever man idgaf at this point. I'm not here to try consolidate with you. I don't know you.

• Faker has pissed me the fk off for many reasons over the years, including some of the frustrations mentioned in this thread. But you know what? He's in the HOF and you're not. Get the fk over it. So sorry you didn't make it in and have to hide out of shame. idiots hiding behind alts. Get a fking life. You've soured the community, congratulations for being self centered dicks.

• Global Moderator

@The-Sniper Yeah, I used to hate you and Reaper back then. But the difference is that you guys were actually a part of that era. We had our back and fourths back then and rightfully so, we had all fought each other hundreds of times.

These people are just toxic players who come on for a month and decide to troll people and mess with the game. It's pretty sad.

• Global Moderator

@chefmike alt text

Last fight 19th Sept.
    Last accessed 20th Sept.

At this point I don't even know why I'm showing you this because you're an alt. But when I'm active I watch a lot of the fights. So whoever you think is me that's on an alt, then you're just completely wrong. Crank will know I'm not on too, because I know that he watches replays too... But whatever you can continue replying, I know posting here is your out-let.

• @Faker said in Strip Faker:

@The-Sniper Yeah, I used to hate you and Reaper back then. But the difference is that you guys were actually a part of that era. We had our back and fourths back then and rightfully so, we had all fought each other hundreds of times.

These people are just toxic players who come on for a month and decide to troll people and mess with the game. It's pretty sad.

Yup. While we don't see eye to eye on some things this has gotten out of hand. Hopefully they'll get the professional help they need someday.

Looks like your connection to Online Boxing 2D forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.