Hello, Greetings! & Preparing For the World Title Championship!

• To all who i have fought so far, i would like to say you guy are pretty good at what you can do in the game. Me being a new player since being here in 2020...i really enjoy this game very quickly and i can see myself becoming a world champion very easily. But first i would like to say i have fought different styles and i think i will be able to adapt my style very quickly as i keep fighting.
    I don't shake hands as well because of the speed delay being horrible from every player i have fought but is the location area in the game and not the players. so if you throw a punche i am ready to attack you.We are here to kill each other not make friends.

ROAD TO THE OBF, OBC, AND OBA CHAMPIONSHIP BELT!
    500WINS is when i will be aiming to fight for the title.
    I will soon Fight the OBF Champion working my way down to meet the OBC champion, then get my hands on the OBA CHAMP ONCE AGAIN but this time in a title fight..
    I respect every player in this game even with negativity or positivity Until then i will be fighting non title fights respectfully.
    And the very last thing i must say is.. once the title matches begin..im looking to fight more then 10+ fights. I do not care to hold the belt as i am and wont be a full time player to maintain title fights so i will make sure i fight until i am out of energy before i leave without being a champ.

• The goal for me is to defend as much as i can in a row before i give up the belt which is being 4+ and any more fights from there will be 10 or i can stop playing for the day and continue the next day.

MESSAGE TO THE PLAYERS THAT I HAVE FOUGHT RECENTLY

The Sniper -
    *Fast right hand, thinker, Great Spammer, Smooth Combos

You are really sharp with that right hand. You have a little attitude but ill make sure i fix it once i get a hold of you to fight me a lot more. ill soon scan you as i fight you more to realize a perfect style for you.Have to say a wonderful player in the ring as well. With that being said...

*ILL BE COMING FOR YOU

Reaper -

• Smooth lean spammer, Smooth risk taker, Smooth Jabs

Nasty mouth, disrespectful, troll cunt, but very robotic with a special ed kid style.Very Smooth with the lean back which is what i have notice about after fighting him. Very accurate and knows how to put it in play when in danger.Risky Player but very Greedy and i like that. ill be scanning you as i fight you more.With that being said....

ILL BE COMING FOR YOU!!!

The Crank 2 -

• Fast Lighting Movements, Fast jabs, Great combos, smooth agility, Great risk taker

Very relaxing, respectfully, and don't give a fuck attitude kind of guy. Fighting him is like fighting Cassius clay. Very quick with the movements and as i have scan half of his style i will soon adapt when the time is due when we fight a lot more.With that being said...

ILL BE COMING FOR YOU!!!

Unstoppable -

• fast lighting combos, smooth combos, Smooth Movements,Smooth Risk Taker

Very energized in the ring.Not much of him based on only our one fight but there will be more to come.Very well put to combo artist. Fights like his life depends on the line and can get the job done and is very smooth with his combo approaches. Soon as i get more fights in ill be scanning to adapt to the style as we will fight more.With that being said...

ILL BE COMING FOR YOU!!!!

AS I FIGHT THE UPCOMING FIGHTERS THAT I COME ACROSS AND THE WORLD CHAMPION HOF'S the list will continue.

0_1650226567507_IMG_0279.JPG

Looks like your connection to Online Boxing 2D forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.