Titles

• @Faker you've missed the point completely. I'm not surprised. You don't even remember your own words. You said it multiple times. Later bro. Toosmooth does not beat me 3 out of 5. Try 1 out of the last 12. You're making shit up. You're out of your damn mind.

Go ahead and keep insulting me. I really don't care. I know the truth.

• Global Moderator

@The-Sniper Even John recalls you being a crybaby. NOW that is disgusting. You've been crying ever since you started playing this game you god damn cry baby.

• Global Moderator

@The-Sniper You're literally saying all of this stuff yourself. Mikkel is looking out for his game. And Reaper is a troll. Who is with you?
    Who supports you? Because I talk to john/crank/htf outside of OB and they all say the same thing about you.That you're a fucking crybaby

• Global Moderator

@The-Sniper and I don't make this shit up

• This post is deleted!

• @Faker Dude of course Mikkel is looking out for his game because your a problem for the game obviously. Why do you think he started this thread?
    No one cares about who you talk to away from this game lol.
    Toosmooth actually has a different view on things and i kinda agree with him.

0_1589632801376_Untitled1.jpg

• 0_1589632819620_Untitled2.jpg

• @The-Sniper You did ignore what Faker was doing initially even when i was challenging Faker about his behaviour so i think you have had a part to play in this and i think we all have.
    It will be up to Mikkel to try save OB2D. I even told you to say something but you didnt because he was fighting you.
    @toosmooth your very toxic man and its funny how oblivious @Faker has been. Pretty much everyone is pissed off with his behaviour even toosmooth who is getting all the title shots lol.

• @admin You need to strip Faker of his two belts to save the game and make it mandatory that the super champ defends all belts. I would not normally ask this but its to save the game that i have a soft spot for otherwise this game will be dead. It will just be Faker and Toosmooth plus 100's of his alts. Let him have his precious OBC belt he cares so much for but let the other people play each other for belts which is fun and rewarding.

• Global Moderator

@Reaper Why are you deleting your posts? No one has dethroned me. I even gave you a chance to dethrone me and hold 2 belts but you weren't even able to do that were you?

• @Faker I wanted to get right what i said so i re did my post. no one has dethroned you because you wont fight the people that can. Get online Faker. on your main account. Your on the forum but not on the game. Thats toxic dude. I am online. So what date/time do you want to fight? I am calling you out.

• @Reaper you and Toosmooth are both right about that. I didn't realize the level of bullshit that this had reached, so for a time I was blind to it. I was late realizing what he was doing. Not intentional. But according to faker that makes Mikkel, Reaper, Toosmooth and myself all a "cry baby" now. Lol. He's run out of insults and excuses. The entire game has turned against him and he can't even see it.

Anyway, good luck getting your fight Reaper. You're gonna need it

• Global Moderator

@The-Sniper You really are a melt. Everyone calls you a crybaby. No one calls them crybabies. Reaper's a troll. Mikkel is a talented programmer. Toosmooth is a wise old black man. You are a crybaby. Simple as that.

Don't see what's so complicated about that?

• Global Moderator

@Reaper I fought you when you had my belt. You were meant to give me my rematch but instead you demanded a chance to unify when you hadn't even defended against the previous champ.

• Global Moderator

@Reaper Lmao and for the record imagine Reaper challenging someone's behaviour.

• Faker you mad bro? You're literally talking to yourself at this point.

The name is just another one of your insults. Sounds like something someone would come up with in elementary school. Even if it were true, it's a hell of a lot less embarassing than half the shit people call you out for. There's a literal list of shit on you. Everyone's pissed off at you for one reason or another. I'll take the crybaby title with pride. Wait, go ahead and use it for your next alt.

Reaper called you out why don't you just go fight him instead of bringing up old shit? Seriously man this is exactly the shit we are talking about. If there's a troll, it's you. If you spent more time fighting people instead of on the forums, none of these posts would even exist and you would be respected. Seems really easy to fix.

• Global Moderator

@The-Sniper That's toosmooth's alt. No one really disagrees with it. Not even you. Seems like when you see clear signs that your menstrual cycle has started you let us know after you take a loss.

• @Faker Well there goes your 30+ padding streak and one of your titles. After almost 3 weeks of inactivity. I have came back to take a belt back for the community. Now you must give @The-Sniper a title shot

• @Faker right now it seems you're the crybaby LOL. Look in the mirror. Poor baby lost his title

• Global Moderator

@The-Sniper Look at how happy you are lol stop trying to call other people crybabies when you behave exactly like one. Something that excites you happened so you stopped crying.

Looks like your connection to Online Boxing 2D forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.