Strip Faker?

• @Faker Yeah i have.
    1st fight scores where - 105 - 100 / 103 - 102 / 103 - 102| before the luck hook KO. So that is not every round dude.
    2nd Fight scores where - 146 - 137 (almost every round to me)/ 141-141 / 142 - 140 - I won this one.
    3rd Fight scores where - 149 - 133/ 146 - 133/ 145 - 136/ - I won almost every round. In fact you only got 1 round on one judges score card lol!

Dude why dont you face facts? your in your own dream world. Look at the facts

• @Faker Dude 2nd fight was smooth and i won almost every round on one scorecard! haha your not listening or facing facts.

• Global Moderator

@Reaper You dropped 5 rounds in that lagg fight. But in this previous fight right here.
    alt text

How many rounds did I drop?

• This will all be water under the bridge in 24-48 hours when you guys rematch. Bottom line is you guys are both good right now and it goes back and forth, lag or not. If I had all my bad lag fights reversed I'd have 500 more wins. Probably more.

• Global Moderator

@Reaper What does one scorecard mean? You're on the forums just talking out of your ass. You're a shit player. There's a reason every respected person has such low regards for you

• @Faker lol your a sore loser and a bad loser. lol!
    Dont make me take your other belt dude ;)

• @The-Sniper Yeah i respect he even took the fight knowing most of the time i beat him in the 2nd fight but it was a good fight and i hope to maybe have more. Potentially unify the belts too.
    I have respect for people that fight and i am sure Faker will come again. He has time to grow for sure if he learns and adapts.

• Global Moderator

@Reaper bro you won a lagg fight. You lose every time on a smooth connection. I gave you 2 shots. You won’t even defend against me once. I don’t see you as a real champ until you actually defend against me in a normal fight. You’re a dickhead and if you can’t do that I’m just not fighting you. Go fuck yourself.

• @Faker You sound salty. I almost beat you the first fight and then i beat you on a smooth connection in the second fight then a dominated you in the third fight. Take it on the chin dude. Everyone has to lose sometimes. I told ya that i always win the 2nd fight and i think you know that. Thats why a lot of the times you dont give me a 2nd shot but fair play to you. You will come again Faker.

• Global Moderator

@Reaper You won a lagg fight and instead of fighting you're here posting on the forums. I'm online right now, where are you? You're fucking hiding with your lagg win.

• Global Moderator

@Reaper Just hide. Hide with that lagg win and convince yourself that it wasn't lagging. Fucking shit house

• @Faker loool wtf? haha lets have a unification match if you want? how do you explain me beating you before the lag fight?
    Whats your excuse for that boy?

• @Faker I was working dude but i am online right now boy. Do you not work? Give me a shot at OBC then i will give you a shot at OBF. Since your so confident then it shouldnt matter who gets a shot at the belt first.

• Global Moderator

@Reaper No I won't fight you until we rematch that lagg fight. Otherwise just go fuck yourself

Looks like your connection to Online Boxing 2D forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.